Hotelogix, a leader in cloud-based Property Management Systems has announced that the adoption and efficient use of its PMS have helped Bali-based Matahari Bungalow witness a 30% increase in its revenue. This notable growth in their revenue is a result of a 20% spike in OTA booking and another 10% growth in direct booking.
Known for being the only property in Legion that has a big, tropical garden, Matahari Bungalow is a popular choice for couples and leisure travelers alike. Centrally located, with 60-rooms, this resort is 15 minutes away from the airport and a short 5-minute walk away from Kuta beach.
Matahari Bungalow has been running its operations with Hotelogix cloud hotel property management system since early 2019 and has seen many benefits. With a two-way integration between Hotelogix cloud Hotel PMS and the channel manager solution, they are now able to update rates and inventory across all the OTAs in real-time while successfully dealing with overbooking hassles. “This integration has also helped us to generate 20% more booking via OTAs. Their integrated web booking engine has also got 10% more direct booking via our website. Most importantly, it has helped our overall revenue go up by 30% in the last couple of months,” said Putu Sarwa, Resort Manager, Matahari Bungalow.
Before adopting Hotelogix Cloud Hotel PMS, Matahari Bungalow used an on-premise system to run its operations. “It was a very restrictive application with no channel manager and booking engine integration. The application’s accounting and reporting features were of not much use. We could also never access the system remotely,” Sarwa added.
“To overcome all the above-mentioned operational bottlenecks, we decided to adopt a cloud-based PMS. Now, with Hotelogix powering our operations, we have been able to handle heavy volume operations during peak seasons. Most importantly, we can now access the Hotel PMS from anywhere and anytime we want to,” Sarwa further said.
Hotelogix provides a robust cloud-based Hotel PMS that helps hotels to automate and manage their end-to-end operations with ease. It also assists hotels to drive growth, increase revenue and to enhance their online reputation. The PMS is hosted on Amazon Web Services, and thus offers the much-needed stability and security to hoteliers. The company has rich experience in serving global markets with customers in 100 plus countries including North America and Europe.
Debi Prasad Sarangi
Ph: +91 9986496849
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.