ARLINGTON, Va. – A touchscreen experience that represents the travel journey will intrigue visitors next week in the Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC) booth during the 2019 Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) Convention in Chicago. The active visual display allows participants to explore the entirety of the travel journey—from inspiration to outcome—while discovering opportunities for the industry to create better traveler experiences and improve travel processes. ARC subject matter experts will be on hand to assist guests through the journey by providing broader context around each step.
ARC will join GBTA in a session to present highlights from a survey of North American travel buyers. “Leveraging Data and Employee-Centric KPIs to Improve the Traveler’s Experience and Drive Business Success” sheds light on improving employee retention, traveler tracking vs. policy, and other timely topics. This presentation takes place on Tuesday, Aug. 6 at 9 a.m. in Room S504cd.
Product demonstrations available in ARC’s booth during exhibition hours include:
Presentations by ARC subject matter experts include:
- Quality Cost Per Mile, Monday 8/5, 8:00 a.m., Room N427a
- The Future of Airline RFPs – Look Ma, No Hands! Tuesday 8/6, 9:00 a.m., Room N426a
- New Traveler Disruption Benchmarks Tuesday 8/6, 9:45 a.m., Room S404cd
- Presentation and panel participation by Scott Gillespie, ARC vice president of innovation and analytics
- What’s An Order? Looking Beyond NDC to ONE Order Tuesday 8/6, 10:30 a.m., Room N427bc
Presented by Sarah Boyd, ARC senior manager of airline retailing
- Leveraging Data and KPIs to Improve the Traveler Experience and Drive Business Success Tuesday 8/6, 9:00 a.m., Room S504cd
- Presented by Chuck Thackston, ARC managing director of data science
- Applying Blockchain to Air Travel Wednesday 8/7, 12:45 p.m., Room S503
- Presented by Paul Barber, ARC chief technology officer
Members of the media who would like more information about ARC, its activities at GBTA or request an interview can contact Peter Abzug, director of corporate communications, at 703.816.8158 or [email protected].
An industry leader in air travel distribution and intelligence, ARC provides channel-agnostic tools and insights to help the global travel community connect grow and thrive. ARC enables the diverse retailing strategies of its customers by providing flexible settlement solutions, innovative technology and access to the world’s most comprehensive air transaction dataset. In 2018, ARC settled $94.8 billion in transactions between airlines and travel agencies, representing more than 295 million passenger trips. For more information, please visit arccorp.com.