Skift Research has recently published a new report about the PMS landscape, and how cloud-computing vendors like RoomKeyPMS are “shaking up [the] stale corner of hotel tech, and it’s crazy exciting.”
Along with the history of the PMS and technology provided by legacy PMS vendors, the report investigates how cloud computing, open APIs, marketplaces and middleware layers are changing and improving the traditional PMS space. Within the report, Skift Research ranks RoomKeyPMS as having an increased focus on integrations, thereby significantly contributing to the evolving industry and the future of PMS offerings.
Available for purchase, The Hotel Property Management Systems Landscape 2020 report also covers the following topics:
● The history of the PMS vendor landscape.
● What the PMS should and should not do according to industry experts.
● How different PMS vendors build features in-house or integrate with third-party vendors.
● Market shares of the largest PMS vendors in terms of hotels and hotel rooms.
● How technology is changing integrations with PMS vendors through open APIs, marketplaces and middleware layers.
● How much PMS installation, maintenance, integrations, marketplaces, and middleware layers cost.
● What the future of the PMS might look like.
To see a full listing of RoomKeyPMS’ available interfaces and integrations, visit their website https://roomkeypms.com/interfaces-integrations/
RoomKeyPMS provides a property management system (PMS) that gives independent hotels an advantage by making it easier and more affordable to provide the best guest experiences, increase revenue and reduce costs. With over 70,000 managed rooms across the US and Canada, RoomKeyPMS has proven themselves as a trusted hotel industry partner for almost 20 years. In addition to delivering a reliable, well-connected PMS, RoomKeyPMS pride themselves on superior customer service—their locally-based support team is made up of former hoteliers with a 92% satisfaction rating. For more information, please see our website at www.roomkeypms.com.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.