Launched by apaleo, the Hotel Relief Package is a joint pledge from 30+ hotel technology providers to combat hotels’ urgent need to use digital solutions to meetchanging health and safety regulations. Right now, hotels have the opportunity to findand test the latesttechnologyto provide digital services to guests.
At the heart of it all, apaleo has pledged its property management system (PMS) and payment solution to integrate with any or all of the partners. It is up to each hotel to decide how to build the best hotel tech stack. Specifically included in the Hotel Relief Package:
- Numerous discounts and trials from over 30 participating partners
- 6-month free start to apaleo, no strings attached
- No integration fees, hidden costs, or lasting commitments
As concerns increasefor social distancing measures,the answers lie in theseamlessconnection between specialized apps. Solutions ranging from contactless payment to online check-in/check-out arejust a few examples. Behind the scenes, operational and financial solutions are required to deal with temporary tax reductions and increased cleaning frequencies. However, the most importantstrategy for hotels to address is how to communicate with their guests through email, messaging, or in person.
“Hotels must remain agile to local, regional, and global trends resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. While many hotels had to close their doors temporarily, others were able to react quickly and join #hospitalityHeroes initiative and offer inventory to those most affected. Responding to developing needs, apaleo has extended its property management and payment systems to any hotel looking to modernize their technology while there islittle risk required.” – Martin Reichenbach, COO & Founder, @apaleo
“Reaction to our Hotel Relief Package initiative has been overwhelmingly positive. All of our partners have joined in spirit, but we want to put a spotlight on those able to find ways to match our pledge to offer hotels their solutions risk-free. Any hotel tech provider is welcome to join the initiative, whether or not we have an integration yet, andour list of participants iscontinuing togrow” – Tamara Markotic, Head of Strateg Partnerships @apaleo
At the time of publication, the following hotel technology solutions are participating in the Hotel Relief Package (see the growing list here):
- Digital Customer Journey: 4Suites, Abitari, apaleo Payment, CODE2ORDER, Hotelbird, EasyWay, MyLike, MyStay, QuickText, StayMate
- Distribution Channels: Bidroom, Booking.com, Expedia, Homelike
- Revenue Management System / Upselling: Beonprice, HappyHotel Oaky, Pace, RoomPriceGenie, RevControl, UpsellGuru
- Loyalty / Marketing: Customer Alliance, GiftUp
- Channel Manager / IBE: CultSwitch, Hotel Spider, RoomCloud, UP Booking Engine, Yieldplanet
- Business Intelligence / Analytics / Finance: baVel, Blent, Fornova, Hotellistat, HQ Revenue, Omniboost
- Hotel Operations & Housekeeping: Hotelkit, Roomchecking, Seatris
At apaleo, we are the only modern property management system that is built with an API-first mentality. This lets us focus on what we do best, which is to be the central heart for any tech provider to easily connect with our system. We work with 100+ best-in-class apps to help hotels create their dream hotel tech stack without paying for features that they don’t want. It’s about time for a hotel to be able to switch to a PMS completely remotely. With apaleo, there are no setup fees, no hidden costs, and no on-site visits necessary.