Sonesta International Hotels Corporation is excited to introduce a new branded and managed hotel in New Jersey, Sonesta Hamilton Park Morristown Hotel & Conference Center, expanding the company’s national footprint in this key business destination.
Sonesta Hamilton Park Morristown Hotel & Conference Center, formerly the Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel, located on thirteen beautifully landscaped acres, is a technology driven learning environment with distinct amenities, well-appointed guest rooms, and premier meeting facilities. The hotel is conveniently near the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, the Morristown Green, Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), Drew University and Fairleigh Dickinson University. It features a state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, and 32,000 square feet of meeting & event space. Food and beverage options at the hotel include a coffee and wine bar, lounge and full 3 meal a day restaurant.
Sonesta recently introduced Stay Safe with Sonesta, a program created to take the company’s standards on safe and clean hotels to the next level in response to COVID-19. Sonesta cares deeply about the health and well-being of our guests and employees. We have developed a rigorous new health and cleanliness program, Stay Safe with Sonesta, for all of our U.S. hotels. Working with Ecolab Inc., a leading provider of cleaning and disinfecting solutions for the hospitality industry, we have designed the Stay Safe with Sonesta program to meet or exceed applicable CDC and/or governmental requirements and guidance related to the current Coronavirus pandemic. The program will continue to evolve as we revise our protocols to follow updated guidance from public health authorities and maintain the most relevant levels of protection for our guests and employees. The pledge includes:
- All guests and employees wear masks in interior public spaces as a Sonesta standard.
- Enhanced sanitizing and cleaning throughout the hotel including specific focus on high traffic/high touch areas.
- Guest protection and social distancing guidelines allowing guests to take advantage of the entire hotel while still adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Guest rooms safety sealed with drop off or on-request service only and wipes available in room.
- Team member safety includes ongoing training, use of personal protection equipment and health & wellness checks.